THE BOOK OF TESTING
Thoughts From a Braidy Testerby Michael Hunter
|May 07, 2007|
You Are Not Done Yet: Documentation
You are not done testing unless...you have reviewed all documentation, a) to ensure that it is correct, and b) to help generate test cases. I have lost track of the number of help sample code listings which did not compile due to one problem or another. I have seen documentation which depicted UI which was not in the actual application, and encountered UI in the application which was nowhere to be found in the documentation. Other collateral can be useful to review as well - all those product support calls for the previous version of your application, for example. And have you looked at your source code lately? Source code reviews are a simple way to find those places where supposed-to-be-temporary message boxes and other functionality is about to be shipped to paying customers. And on and on and on.
Posted by The Braidy Tester at 07:30 AM
- www.skilledtesting.com Erkan..
- The Braidy Tester
- Hans Schaefer's home page
- Software Test & Performance..
- Professional Tester Magazine
- Pairwise Testing
- Methods & Tools - Providing..
- Model-Based Testing Home Page
- Dr. Dobb's Portal
- Jeff Offutt (Professor of So..
- Jeff Tian, Ph.D., P.E., Asso..
- Specialist Group in Software..
- Software QA/Test Resource Ce..
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR QUALITY
- Software Testing and Quality..
- Association for Software Tes..
- 다음 일본어 번역
- 네이버 일본어 번역
- 고재팬 일본어 번역
- The Software Engineering Res..
- QA Testing and Test Tools co..
- Information for people with..
- Testing Blog
- Bret Pettichord
- Tester Center
- I. M. Testy
- Glossary and Technical FAQs
- Software Testing Mentor
- Martin Fowler's Bliki
- Game Developers Blog
- nihitk's blog
- The Test Management Guide
- Testing Foundations
- Grove Consultants
- 홍환민 페이지
- Free Video Tutorials about S..
- Sustainable Development
- 해리 로빈슨의 모델 기반 테스..
- 테스팅 써커스
- Home - Erik van Veenendaal
- URL metrics
- 소프트웨어 테스트
- 소프트웨어 엔지니어링
- 소프트웨어 관리
- software testing
- Software Engineering
- 소프트웨어 개발