High-level code says to low-level code:
"Don't call us, we'll call you."
Frameworks are, in fact, a natural extension of THE TEMPLATE PATTERN.
BTW, The template pattern does not have anything to do with generic classes or templated containers.
In the template pattern, a complicated algorithm is implemented.
(Usually in the form of an instantiated method of an abstract base class.)
The abstract base class is a "template" for the complicated operation.
The abstract (unimplemented) methods left for the programmer are called "hooks".
# Basic point of the Template Pattern
1. Specify a complex set of steps, and have client code plug in specific implementations of individual steps.
2. Allow subclasses to customize parts of an algorithm, but force them to adhere to the overall algorithm.
# Use a framework
Frameworks are complicated collections of interconnected classes.
Using a framework gives way more power, but a lot less control than coding from scratch.
In using a framework, the real challenge is understanding how different classes and events in the framework interact with each other.
Listening on events is an important part of using frameworks correctly.
Framework makes EVENT, THE LISTENER waiting for and decide how to react to the EVENT is called.
When THE EVENT actually occurs, the Framework will call THE LISTENER code and pass it an object with the details of what just happened.
- www.skilledtesting.com Erkan..
- The Braidy Tester
- Hans Schaefer's home page
- Software Test & Performance..
- Professional Tester Magazine
- Pairwise Testing
- Methods & Tools - Providing..
- Model-Based Testing Home Page
- Dr. Dobb's Portal
- Jeff Offutt (Professor of So..
- Jeff Tian, Ph.D., P.E., Asso..
- Specialist Group in Software..
- Software QA/Test Resource Ce..
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR QUALITY
- Software Testing and Quality..
- Association for Software Tes..
- 다음 일본어 번역
- 네이버 일본어 번역
- 고재팬 일본어 번역
- The Software Engineering Res..
- QA Testing and Test Tools co..
- Information for people with..
- Testing Blog
- Bret Pettichord
- Tester Center
- I. M. Testy
- Glossary and Technical FAQs
- Software Testing Mentor
- Martin Fowler's Bliki
- Game Developers Blog
- nihitk's blog
- The Test Management Guide
- Testing Foundations
- Grove Consultants
- 홍환민 페이지
- Free Video Tutorials about S..
- Sustainable Development
- 해리 로빈슨의 모델 기반 테스..
- 테스팅 써커스
- Home - Erik van Veenendaal
- URL metrics
- 소프트웨어 관리
- software testing
- 소프트웨어 테스트
- Software Engineering
- 소프트웨어 엔지니어링
- 소프트웨어 개발